This blueprint depicts the footprint of the historic building at the upstairs performance hall level. All the "enhancements" made from 1930-1980, such as the suspended ceiling and side wall acoustical panels will be removed. The addition to the south will accommodate an elevator, restrooms, and concession services.
• Elevator from street level to mezzanine and performance hall.
• Assisted listening technology for the hearing impaired.
• Restrooms at performance level as well as street level.
• New lighting system and catwalks to address safety.
• Updated sound system for concerts and conferences
• Motorized side draperies to accommodate historic windows.
• New seating for 232 patrons.
• New heating, cooling, and ventilation system (HVAC)
• Elevator, added restrooms, and space for concession area to accommodate large events.
The new space with enhanced technology will accommodate:
• Festival Theatre's season
• Concerts & Film Events
• Conferences & Meetings
• Weddings & Special Events